Your card is protected by your device lock so when you make a purchase you will have to first unlock your device. Your payment information will be encrypted using SSL (secure socket layer) technology and is stored in secure servers. Your card details are not shown in the app and will not be shared with the merchant when you make a payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Itaú Global Wallet card to my Samsung Pay/ Google Pay / Apple Pay?
- How does Samsung Pay / Google Pay / Apple Pay work?
- Do I need to have an active internet connection for Samsung Pay/ Google Pay/ Apple Pay to work?
- Can I add my Itaú Global Wallet card to multiple devices?
- Can I use my Itaú Global Wallet card with more than one Google/ Samsung/ Apple account?
- How much does it cost to use Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay with my Itaú Global Wallet card?
- I cannot find my device, what should I do?
- My device is lost or stolen, what should I do?
- How secure are my details if I use Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Apple Pay?
- I was asked to enter a one-time Verification Code. What is this?