If you cannot find your device, you can simply block your card immediately by logging into your web Account Centre from any browser. If you recover your device you can easily unblock your card and continue to use it as usual
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Itaú Global Wallet card to my Google Pay / Apple Pay?
- How does Google Pay / Apple Pay work?
- Do I need to have an active internet connection for Google Pay/ Apple Pay to work?
- Can I add my Itaú Global Wallet card to multiple devices?
- Can I use my Itaú Global Wallet card with more than one Google/Apple account?
- How much does it cost to use Apple Pay and Google Pay with my Itaú Global Wallet card?
- I cannot find my device, what should I do?
- My device is lost or stolen, what should I do?
- How secure are my details if I use Google Pay and Apple Pay?
- I was asked to enter a one-time Verification Code. What is this?