If this happens please check that:
- Your Itaú Global Wallet Card has been activated. You need to activate (and preload) your Itaú Global Wallet Card in the Account Centre before you can use it to make purchases or a cash withdrawal.
- You are using the correct PIN code.
- The retailer or ATM accepts international prepaid Mastercards.
- You have enough funds to cover the transaction.
- Your card is not blocked. If the card is blocked, you can always unblock it by going to the Account Centre or by emailing Customer Support.
If all of these items look okay and your Itaú Global Wallet Card still isn’t working, please contact Customer Support here. For immediate assistance, please log into your Account Center for help & support.