We recommend that you move your funds to the Currency Wallet in which you will be transacting to avoid paying additional conversion fees.
Articles in this section
- What are the 7 Supported Currency Wallets?
- How do I spend in foreign currencies?
- What happens when I visit a country whose currency cannot be stored on my Itaú Global Wallet Card?
- How do I change the order in which my Currency Wallets are used?
- When I’m travelling abroad, do I need to move funds into the Currency Wallet of that country in order to use Itaú Global Wallet?